Thursday, June 28, 2007

DDD DARLINGS

Lyn Caddas, Kathy Kashare, Debs Boyett at Omega Phi

Ruth, Catherine and Gretchen

Kelly Dennis and Cindy Bava mugging it!

Ziggy and Lyna

DELTA DINNING ROOM DARLINGS: Nancy Young, Marcy Norris, Suzanne Smiley, Undie, Miller
IN THE CIRCLE: Verjene, Wink, Carolyn and Barb

LOVELY LIVING ROOM LADIES: Wink Perry, Laurie Lloyd, Critter Lauger, Carolyn Shull, Jean Swan, Carol Sexton, Ruth Matthews, Diane Rianda

Barbara Colclasure, Barb Nau, Bonnie Moorehead, Mindy Squire

Past President Catherine Pennington and Laurie Mac

THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE ABOUT TO GO TO CLASS! - Carolyn Shull, Carol Sexton, Kim Roberts and Jane Alhouse

2 comments:

Robin Riley Page said...

Debs - I am so glad you came! DL Robin

Anonymous said...

My name is Ron Bowling Jr and I met Marcy Norris at the MJAA SE Conference in Orlando. She is a lovely lady. I took a pic with her and me and my P.O. Box for her to send it to me is 36506 Pensacola Fl. 32516. Ask Marcy to send the pic we took at the conference.